Thursday, October 15, 2026

#TreeofLife - The Chronicles of Han Storm is a MUST HAVE!


A note to readers - If you love emotional type of books, The Chronicles of Han Storm is a MUST HAVE!
My comments on the latest Han Storm chapter:

.....whew, important stuff indeed!

Many words mull around in my head, but are they worth voicing? Words fail again, but it's the inner feelings that count! The tingles, the twitches and the sudden flushes of happiness!
Emotions personified!
I love it all!!
Do I truly understand it all? Do I need to ask for any explanations? 
Yes, I understand, I think...I feel it's all perfect and gels within me...and no, I don't need any explanations ...not right now, anyway! It will be assimilated and absorbed as Han's words always are, and only later some question might arise....!

I needed this one....this chapter explains so much, gives me so much to 'work' with...anger, power, love and the different levels of Truth...and more....

I also 'learnt' more about my beloved Han ...Krish and Prahava....could have been Han and Bhakta...?

...thank you, Han Gibson, for all the Magnificence and Magic....

Now I need a strong cuppa tea....

Bhakta-Anjana

#treeoflife   #chroniclesofhanstorm   #emotional  

No comments:

Post a Comment